PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, 16 March 2012

start being happy again

~assalamualaikum~

title pon dah buat mood aku happy2 !
ekaw adow? *hihi - ni namenya sengih mengih.


the best quote:

I believe in manicures.
 I believe in overdressing. 
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
 I believe in pink. 
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls
I believe that tomorrow is another day, 
and... I believe in miracles.

p/s:

by Audrey Hepburn

*my advice is: 
 the most important thing is to enjoy your life to be happy. 
it's all that matters.

 
I dont have the power to make me happy 
or unhappy today.
 I can choose which it shall be. 
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today !! *taksabarnakhangout !
and I'm going to be happy in it. *let's start from here ! gooo~

little bebelans untuk kau wahai jejakaku !! 

No comments: